|39241 Märklin, SNCF Class 241-A Express Train Steam Locomotive, UTSOLGT!|
Model: The locomotive has an mfx+ digital decoder and extensive light and sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, mounted in the boiler. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive and tender are constructed mostly of metal. The model has a factory-installed 72270 smoke unit. The triple headlights on the locomotive and tender change over with the direction of travel. They and the built-in smoke unit will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. There is also cab lighting and running gear lights that can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs used for lighting. There is an adjustable coupling with a mechanism between the locomotive and tender. The rear of the tender has a close coupler in an NEM pocket with a guide mechanism. The minimum radius for operation is 437.5 mm / 17-1/4". Brake hoses, heating lines, and imitation prototype couplers as well as a decal sheet with sponsor logos are included. Length over the buffers 30.4 cm / 12".
Prototype: Class 241-A heavy express train steam locomotive with a tender. Version as a class 241-A-65 museum locomotive as it looked on the French State Railways (SNCF). The locomotive looks as it currently does in operating condition stationed at the Full-Reuenthal Depot in Switzerland.
- Currently the most powerful operational steam locomotive in Europe.
- Locomotive is stationed in the Full-Reuenthal Depot in Switzerland.
- Completely new tooling, partially open bar frame and many separated applied details included.
- Cab lighting and running gear lights can be controlled digitally.
- Equipped with factory-installed smoke unit.
- World of Operation mfx+ decoder and extensive light and sound functions included.
|Pris: kr 6990,00|
|Handlekurven er tom|